Saturday, August 24, 2019

Bubble Tea 05

Finally...! I got my hands on this mainstream bubble tea by the mainstream Korea-concept store Family Mart and I got not much to say about it, despite my crazy obsession on bubble tea. #TrulyAsian

The photo is as depressing as the taste of this tea.
I got me some "Brown Sugar Bubble Milk Tea". Nothing special. And it wasn't cheap either. I thought it was like RM4 or something, turned out to be RM6+ bucks. So meh... it kinda sucked for its price. Tasted bland, I thought my tongue didn't function. And the boba kinda melted together into a slump of milk tea sedimentation. Yuck. After few minutes, I ended up drinking iced milk. And you know how iced milk taste like? *shudders*

Definitely something I won't repeat unless I'm too desperate for a boba tea and it's the only one available at the moment. A disappointment, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment