Monday, July 1, 2019

Bubble Tea - 02

Annnnndddd... another Bubble Tea review.

Not sure what to call them now. Boba Tea? Bubble Tea? Pearl Tea? Whatever. Tea with round thingies. That's what we're reviewing.

TIGER SUGAR

Look at that <3 
This. Bubble Tea. Is. Amazing. The bubbles were warm, the milk fresh, the brown sugar delish and the tea? Love it! I couldn't find ANY negative adjectives to describe this one. It was the perfect bubble tea. Look at the colour! How can you not feast with your eyes before anything!

I think I ordered Brown Sugar Milk Tea which costed RM12.90. Normal sugar, normal ice to be fair. Yeah, a bit pricey but totally worth it. The service was quick, despite the long queue, waiting time was like 3 minutes. So kudos to the Tiger Sugar employees in Pavilion, KL. You guys certainly know what you're doing. Also, I love the black straw and printed cups. Classy touch.

Despite the long queue, I only waited 3 minutes for my order.

So that's my review. Tiger Sugar was AWESOME. But because of the price, maybe I would wait a while before buying another. RM10+ for bubble tea is still kinda expensive, right?


And here's what Mr Hubs said in his instagram:


1 comment:

  1. Too bad tiger sugar is not available in ipoh so therefore we have tht full-of-crap the alley for bubble tea apart from tealive. Otherwise would definitely try it before the trend dies out

    ReplyDelete