Saturday, July 20, 2019

Foodie - Green Chili Crunch [Limited Offer]


KFC had released their newest set of meal, Green Chili Crunch for a limited time so I had to try it. I gotta say, I had mixed feelings for this meal especially the presentation.

Green Chili Crunch, 2 pc Combo
I understood that it's not going to be the same as the advertised ones in terms of how it looked but come on! Could you at least not made it looked like I'm eating from last year's stock of chicken?! Sangat lah tidak menarik, macam dari longkang. It's shit...

Overall Rating: 5/10

Taste Wise: It was meh. I could taste a lil bit of lime but it wasn't that spicy. Disappointing, really.
Presentation: Do I need to explain much? Just look at the photo! Not appealing at all, more to go big or go home kinda appearance.
Pricing: RM14.90, better go for their Snack Plate Set  instead.


Clearer view of the Green Chili Crunch

A friend of mine tried it as well, here's what he told me when I asked for second opinion.

Taste Wise: 6/10, "Spicy and has tinge of lime"
Presentation: 5/10
Pricing: 4/10

You may try this yourself the next time you're heading to KFC, butt you've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment