Thursday, July 4, 2019

Foodie - Snowflake Generation for You

Snowflake, Kuchai Lama Branch
Everyday I always learned something new, including this place. Why? Daniel told me this dessert shop had always been around that it's so mainstream. Oh well, better late than never I guess. Here's my take on this franchise. Oh BTW, you can check them out right here for more details.

Best Seller Double Black
After we went to Niko Niko Onigiri at Sri Petaling (Check it out!) for our dinner, we were supposed to get some ice cream but it was closed (Pasar Malam happened). 

Well here we are, Snowflake at Kuchai Lama's branch. Daniel suggested I should try their Bestseller Double Black (yeap that's the name of their menu actually), and so I did. Here's my thought for this dessert:

Best Seller Double Black, Top View

Overall Rating: 6/10

Taste Wise: It's a dessert, of course it's going to be sweet. This dish required you to spread the cream for maximum flavor. Overall, I would say it tasted good especially their grass jellies. Love it!
Presentation: Colorful presentation, three different colors in a dessert dish is always nice. But when I looked at it long enough, it gave me that slight uneasy feeling of being full.
Price: Portion wise, it's proportional. This dish costed me RM14.50, a bit steep for me. 

So, there's my review for you. I would recommend this place if you feel like lepak-ing with your buddies and have a long chit chat. 

Till next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment