Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Bubble Tea - 03

The adventures of bubble/bobba/boba tea continues with our next stop, Daboba at SS15, Subang Jaya. Despite their infamous traffic jam, we still went and took that leap!

DABOBA Roasted Brown Sugar Milk Tea

This was what my friend, Pian and I ordered, their famous Roasted Brown Sugar Milk Tea. Here's my simple reaction on Instagram:



I felt so conflicted at that time as well, the milk tea was nice but that top layer, it's CHEESE. I don't know about you but for me cheese often didn't went so well with any beverages especially anything milky. But then again, Malaysian food and beverages could still surprise us with their weird inventions (*cough* Nasi Lemak Durian *cough*).

In terms of their pricing, it was what a hipster bubble tea would cost, which was RM13.90 each. Pricey..sayang duit oh damn tapi apa boleh buat lah...

The atmosphere of this place during evening

My friend Pian however, said that this milky tea tasted the same as the ones from our hometown KK's Yoyo Cafe except without the cheese.

And that's our review for the latest bubble tea we tried. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment