Thursday, July 25, 2019

Foodie - Ayam Goreng McD 3x Pedas [Limited Offer]

[Image credit: Mcdonald's Website]
Recently, we tried this menu and they weren't joking around. PEDAS BODO! Definitely not for everyone especially those who can't cope with spicy food! The normal Ayam Goreng McD already had that mild spicy taste to begin with.

Ayam Goreng McD 3x Pedas; 3 pc Combo

When I tried this, at first I thought it was like, alaaa tidak jua pedas bah, but after few bites, the level of spiciness slowly increased until I had to find me some milk! And I hate milk! But it didn't ended right there, my stomach started to growl, I had a diarrhea for few days. So a word of caution, when you decide to try this, please leave your ego behind. 

Overall Rating: 7/10

Taste Wise: Spicy! Spicy! PEDAS! But tasted the same as the original. 
Presentation: What you see in the photo above is what it looks like. Meh.
Pricing: Correct me if I'm wrong, but apparently you can either get their 3pc combo or 2pc combo with Nasi Lemak, is it how it supposed to be? Or I just got "scammed" by the cashier lady? It was RM17.90? Mahal for me boss, sekali try jak.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment