Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Foodie - Mediterranean Sea Salt Sofuto for Your Soul

Available in all Family Mart Stores

Honestly, I did not expect to test taste this at all. But here I am, in awe with their latest ice cream flavor, the Mediterranean Sea Salt Sofuto! They just started introducing this flavor on the 3rd of July and you can find this at all Family Mart stores.


Mediterranean Sea Salt Sofuto, Family Mart IOI City Mall

That first taste feeling, Ya Allah, so good! Sudah lah sedap, murah lagi bah! It only costed me RM2.90, yeah that cheap! That sweet but kicking after-taste flavor really improved my mood and it got better and better with every taste that I almost forgot I have life problems.

Kingdom Hearts II - Axel & Roxas enjoying Sea Salt Ice Cream

Overall Rating: 8/10

Taste Wise: So good it affects my mood!
Presentation: Nothing much to say, that's what most ice cream looks like. duh!
Price: Reasonable price of course! RM2.90 for quality taste is rare!

Stay tuned for our next review!







No comments:

Post a Comment