Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Bubble Tea 04

Source: Facebook

Finally! Now I can give you my review for Duriang Milk Tea after weeks of trying to get one. One word: SEDAP!

Duriang Milk Tea; Tealive Port Dickson Branch

Duriang Milk Tea can be purchased for RM10.90 from selected branches as it is limited offer. 

Pro tip: You can get it 50% cheaper if you pay via Touch n Go e-Wallet.

The Durian that is used is genuine D24 and it blends well with the tea, every sip is wooooooorth it! It's a 9/10 for me, although my friends suggested I should try the Durian smoothie next time. Every sip is worth every cent! Highly recommended for you Durian lovers to try it out. 

The only downside about this drink is they only sell in regular size! Otherwise, it's all good! 

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment